Do you have old receipts, magazines, junk mail, or copy paper? Do you want to turn all of those things into something new and beautiful. Here is a great way to something really cool for the environment. I found this great tutorial for making handmade paper over at Paperslurry. Click on the link and try it out.
Just so you will know, here are the materials that you will need.
- Scrap Papers
- Plastic storage tub or vat
- Kitchen blender – get one from the thrift store
- Mould & Deckle (a screen attached to a frame)
- Wood boards OR sponge & rolling pin
- Towels, wool blankets, cloth, pellon, Sham-wows, or other absorbent material
Click here to get the steps.